Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"If you are going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon..."



Hi Guys,
This is a special edition of "Baby Wasp's Culture Hound". I hope I'm not compromising the integrity of my Blog by writing up one of my own products, but hey...surely you can forgive me just this once. 
I have introduced a product to the market that I hope will make picking up, pulling, scoring, easier for everyone. I don't know about you, but if I meet someone I am attracted to, I instantly lose all ability to speak. I go from being a confident woman, to a stuttering sometimes silent mess. And that's not what I'm really like, and why blow my chance with a sexy stranger if I don't have to? So I invented a little sumpin' sumpin' to back myself up, something silent yet sinfully smooth. 


I'm now going to do something that could compromise the integrity of this Blog, I will now reference some Eminem lyrics. Don't judge me...but I feel like his words sum up that rare moment where you are battling with yourself whether to approach, or leave it in case you screw it up!

"Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?" - 
EMINEM - "Lose Yourself"

Because you never know when that one moment is going to happen, where you meet that person that sets your heart alight! So I think, why not have a weapon of choice in your back pocket? It just makes sense.


Here is some press "Love Candy" got last week:
"LOVE CANDY" PICK UP CARDS 
By Katrina Johnson.


"If you were my homework I'd be doing you right now all over my desk" is just one of the gems that Love Candy Pick up Cards have to offer. The aim of these little cards is to provide a non-confrontational (thus minimising your chance of failure) approach to introducing yourself to that sexy stranger.

As well as handing over the pick up line, the card discloses your name, contact number and a nifty little ‘Find me' field for your choice of social networking tool. A little pre-prepared? Yes. A little desperate? Maybe. But let's face it; if you're a little socially awkward and prefer to say it with a pre-made card, you might just land your very own random 
Amelie style romance.

Your initial instalment of 14 cards comes in a convenient caribina with 7 different pick up lines for $10. If you get really busy, refresher packs of 7 cards are available for $5. While presently in their first edition, future editions will include lines for particular markets such as Gay; Geek; Sweet - for the gentler approach; and Filth - for really getting your point across.



*Written up in www.twothousand.com.au (Sydney), www.fourthousand.com.au (Brisbane) and www.sixthousand.com.au (Perth). The "Thousands" is a weekly snapshot of each capital city's subculture - a guide to film, music, design, books, art, goods and links for people who realise that the best things in life are often hard to find.)


It's a tough world out there kidults, and for $10 Australian, it's no crime to improve your chances. Imagine this...you are sitting at a restaurant and see a hottie, you don't want to interrupt so you saunter past and slide a card onto the table in front of them. They know how to find you, check you out, and hopefully get in touch. And hey, it's good for productivity too. ;)


For orders, shoot me an email: babywasp@hotmail.com


Peace and Love,


Baby Wasp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment